Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Writing Even More

WHOOPS. I've been ignoring my duties to convert me into an ambidextrous person. I must admit, I knew this was coming.

So a few weeks ago, I got an old wide-ruled marble notebook to practice writing in. As you can see, I write what ever I'm thinking about at the moment... Or I write the famous, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." (But I prefer "The quick fox jumps over the lazy brown dog" because foxes aren't usually thought of as brown. I'm keeping a time line of this sentence in the beginning of my book. Hopefully I will reach my goal before I run out of space that I saved.

I hate circular forms. And NEVER write while standing up (0r without a table to write on) because it makes your already non-existent progress become negative progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment