Saturday, February 27, 2010

So lazy. So much work.

So I just realized how difficult it is for me to take pictures of the journal I write in (pretty much) everyday, upload them to this computer, and post it here. The main function of this blog was to make sure I didn't slack on my efforts of becoming ambidextrous and to log everything, so when I look back after I become (or at least get extremely close to becoming) ambidextrous I can go over my thoughts. I realize now I don't really need it and I can manage just fine (although progress is minimal if at all). And my journal has my thoughts (or random words my friends say), so...

I am tempted to close this blog and continue my goals on a personal level. I think I will post my final result (or when I feel like it). Also, maybe I'll make a post of pictures of my old writing, so you can see how it changed in (probably around) half a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment